Any goods or services you offer may require compliance with consumer law or online services law. The requirements typically cover T&Cs, complaints and returns policy, warranties, cybersecurity, marketing and telecom aspects. A stitch in time saves nine.
If you need to
- Target consumers from different countries lawfully.
- Meet applicable consumer law standards.
- Provide well-balanced terms and conditions.
- Be up to date with legal developments.
- Deal with excessive refund and cancellation requests.
- Import or introduce a product to a new market.
- Achieve legal certainty in relations with consumers.
Preparing or reviewing terms and conditions
Auditing your consumer law compliance
Procedures of handling consumer complaints
Compliance with product safety standards
Implementing consumer law regulations, such as consumer credit act, consumer protection act, consumer rights act, or distance selling regulations
Solutions that best fit your business
We spend most of our time making sure law supports your business goals and interests.
We need to fully understand your business and never work out of context.
Cost & time effectiveness
To meet all the requirements as quickly and as effectively as possible.
We work exactly the amount of time you need.
Whenever you need legal help, like full legal service or just legal advice, our team of experts will be glad to assist and advise you on consumer law issues. Learn more in Practice areas section or just Contact us.