Corporate law & capital groups
If you need to
- Establish a company, its branch or agency.
- Build your corporate structure or a legal department.
- Make changes to your company and its registration information.
- Introduce and enforce internal policies and documentation.
- Carry out shareholder meetings and corporate organs activities.
- Formalize your company’s relations with contractors.
- File for liquidation, insolvency or bankruptcy.
Full legal service for companies
Support for your in-house lawyer
Framework for cooperation within your capital group
Servicing mergers & acquisitions
Preparing statute, organizational regulations and internal acts
Representation before courts and registration bodies
Representation in disputes between shareholders
Coordinating restructuring projects
Preparing and negotiating contracts with your partners, suppliers and providers
Solutions that best fit your business
We spend most of our time making sure law supports your business goals and interests.
We need to fully understand your business and never work out of context.
Cost & time effectiveness
To meet all the requirements as quickly and as effectively as possible.
We work exactly the amount of time you need.
Whenever you need legal help, like full legal service or just legal advice, our team of experts will be glad to assist and advise you on corporate law issues. Learn more in Practice areas section or just Contact us.