According to the general data protection regulation of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), we inform that:
1. Get Compliant sp. z o.o., seated Kolonijna 5/55, 03-565 Warsaw, Poland, firstname.lastname@example.org, is the personal data Controller.
2. Your personal data will be processed:
- to conclude or implement a contract linking you with the Controller (Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR),
- for the purposes of processing payments, accounting and financial reporting (Art. 6 (1) (c) and (f) of the GDPR),
- to fulfil other legal obligations (Art. 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR),
- for the purposes indicated in the content of consents to the processing of personal data – if such consents have been given (Art. 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR). Please be aware that sharing data other than required by the controller at any stage, is an explicit action constituting a consent for the processing of personal data for the purposes you shared the data with us.
And also in connection with the implementation of the Controller’s or third party’s legitimate interests (Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR):
- to organise the cooperation,
- to organise events and social initiatives – if you wish to participate,
- to implement contracts with the organization’s clients and contractors,
- to determine, pursue and defend claims (if it includes special categories of personal data, these are processed basing on GDPR, art. 9(2)(f)),
- to conduct marketing of products and services of the Controller and its partners – if it results from our legal relationship, e.g. consent or a permit granted under copyright law.
- for statistical purposes related to improving the quality of delivered services and adapting them to the recipients.
3. The recipients of your personal data may be:
- Companies providing IT services or solutions.
- In the case of making data public – users of the website or social media, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, broadcasters (radio, TV).
- Public authorities receiving data in connection with the performance of legal obligations of the controller.
- Banks, if it is necessary for processing payments.
- Controller’s clients.
- Contractors, including subcontractors and suppliers of the organization.
- Firms providing advisory and auditing services.
- Archiving and utilization companies.
- Firms providing courier and postal services.
- Firms conducting marketing activities.
- Hotels, training centers and transport companies (for business trips).
4. In principle, your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area (henceforth: EEA). However, having in mind the services provided by the Controller’s subcontractors in the implementation of support for ICT services and IT infrastructure, the Controller may commission specific activities or IT tasks to recognized subcontractors operating outside the EEA, which may result in the transfer of your data outside the EEA.
Non-EEA recipient countries covered by the European Commission decision, ensure an adequate level of personal data protection in accordance with EEA standards. In the case of recipients in the territory of States not covered by the decision of the European Commission, in order to ensure an adequate level of this protection, the Controller concludes contracts with recipients of your personal data, based on standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission in accordance with Art. 46 (2) (c) of the GDPR.
A copy of the standard contractual clauses can be obtained from the Administrator by contacting the contact details provided above. The method of securing your data used by the Administrator is consistent with the principles set out in Chapter V of the GDPR. You can request further information about the applied safeguards in this respect, obtain a copy of these safeguards and information about the place of their disclosure.
Furthermore, it may happen that your basic personal data (such as your name, contact details) will be transferred to third countries. The necessity to transfer data to third countries depends on the performance of the contract between the Controller and the client or contractor to whom personal data is transferred.
5. Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the contract linking you to the Controller, and the rights arising from it, as well as until the expiry of the limitation periods for claims arising from legal relationships between you and the Controller. The data will be deleted earlier if you withdraw the consent – in case the consent is the only basis for data processing, as well as when it is required by law.
6. In situations provided for by law, you enjoy the rights to: access your data and receive a copy of it rectify (amend) your data, delete personal data, limit data processing, data portability – if the legal basis for their processing is consent (Art. 6 (1) (a lub Art. 9 (2) (a of the GDPR) or a contract (Art. 6 (1) (b of the GDPR), the right to withdraw consent to data processing when it is the basis for data processing (Art. 6 (1) (a of the GDPR), the right to object to the processing of your personal data – if the legal basis for the processing is a legitimate interest (Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
7. If you find that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR, it is your right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
8. The Controller requires providing the personal data to the extent necessary for the conclusion or implementation of the contract linking us and the implementation of related legal obligations. Failure to provide this type of data may result in not concluding or non-performance of the contract. In the remaining scope, providing personal data is voluntary.
9. Your data will not be subject to automated decision-making with legal or similarly significant effects.
The website automatically collects the information stored in cookie files. The website operator informs that “cookie files” or “cookies” are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number. Cookies are used to:
- adjust the content of the Website pages to the user’s preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the website user’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs.
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving website structure and content.
- maintaining the website user’s session.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- “Necessary” cookies, enabling the use of website services, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website; cookie files used to ensure safety, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication through the Service.
- “Statistics” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Website pages and reporting information anonymously.
- “Functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region of the User, font size, website appearance, etc.
- “Advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
The purpose of the data processing is to evaluate the use of the website and to compile reports on website activities. Based on the use of the website and the internet, other related services will be provided. Processing is based on the legitimate interest of the website operator.
Google Analytics collects data on IP addresses, network location, date of visit, operating system, browser type, pages visited, time spent as well as interactions and profile. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do so, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible.
In addition, you can prevent Google from collecting the data generated by cookies and data related to your use of the website (including your IP address), as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: Browser Add On to disable Google Analytics. Additionally, or as an alternative to the browser add-on, you can prevent tracking by Google Analytics on our pages by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be installed on your device. This will prevent Google Analytics from collecting this website and this browser in the future, if the cookie remains installed on your browser.
Facebook Pixel analytics
We use a “user action pixel” called “Facebook pixel”, ie a service provided by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”) on our website. With its help, we can track the actions of users after they have viewed or clicked on a Facebook ad. This allows us to track the effectiveness of Facebook advertising, which we use for statistical and market research purposes. The data collected in this way is anonymous for us, i.e. we do not see the personal data of individual users. However, these data are stored and processed by Facebook, about which we inform you according to our knowledge. Facebook may combine this data with its Facebook account and also use it for its own advertising purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s data use policy. You can prevent Facebook and its affiliates from displaying ads on and off Facebook.
This consent can only be given by users over the age of 13. If you are younger, please ask your guardians to express it.
- Using the Website involves sending queries to the server on which the Website is stored.
- Each query directed to the server is saved in the server logs. Logs include User’s IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system used by the User.
- Logs are saved and stored on the server.
- The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the Website and are not used by the Controller to identify the User.
- The server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the Website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.
HTTP request logs may be used by Google Tag Manager. More at data privacy and security policy on Google Tag Manager.