Website & social media
European Union established set of mandatory rules to ensure fair and predictable online business environment. The recommendations regarding these rules and regulations should be incorporated into the terms and conditions for your website.
If you need to
- Make sure your online sales are in line with law,
- Provide a transparent and fair legal framework for your website users,
- Target customers from different countries lawfully,
- Make sure to acquire intellectual property rights from your web developers,
- Safeguard all the necessary copyrights and licences to use third party content,
- Protect your intellectual property,
- Make sure users do not abuse your work and promotions,
- Verify your users and handle complaints lawfully,
- Formalize relashionships with your partners and suppliers,
- Organize marketing lawfully.
Legal audit for your website and social media profiles and activity
Ensure that your website complies with applicable laws, rules and standards. A comprehensive audit provides you with solutions that increase compliance and your security level.
No matter what service do you offer and what your website is about, almost any website needs to clarify the roles of its use. Anytime you collect data or sell something, the forms filled by users needs to provide clear information and clauses.
Website GDPR compliance
Contacts with suppliers, providers and website developers
Any binding terms that you provide to your clients or contractors, should not only be compliant, but also acceptable and competitive. While protecting your interests, we make sure your employees and associates use clauses they are convinced to present to your partners.
Cookie law compliance, including analytics
EU and its member states put high requirements on cookie consents and usage, you need to differentiate between types of cookies, indicate their purposes and the retention period. We make sure your cookie banner settings and policy meet the highest standards.
Modeling your business process and procedures for website and social media
The technical part of the website always serves your business purpose, Coordinating customer service, technical support and website changes allows you to maintain compliance and avoid complaints.
Solutions that best fit your business
We spend most of our time making sure law supports your business goals and interests.
We need to fully understand your business and never work out of context.
Cost & time effectiveness
To meet all the requirements as quickly and as effectively as possible.
We work exactly the amount of time you need.
Whenever you need legal help, whether it be full legal services or just legal advice, our team of experts will be glad to assist and advise you on any legal issues. Learn more in Practice areas section or just Contact us.