Creative industries cover virtually any artistic activity, including actors, designers, developers, journalists, musicians, influencers, producers, publishers and writers. If you participate in this industry, you may encounter questions on brand merchandising, creative rights management, copyrights, data protection & privacy, dispute resolution, intellectual property, IT and commercial technology, as well as unfair competition law. We make sure you do not miss important legal aspects.
What can we help you with?
- Relations with customers, followers and subscribers, including contests, loyalty programs and website accounts.
- Relations with agencies and sponsors.
- Relations with broadcasters, publishers, social media and media services providers.
- Relations with contractors and suppliers.
- Copyright and intellectual property considerations, including brand and product protection as well as handling unfair competition.
- Compliance with legal regulations, industry standards and guidelines.